Cricket Betting odds
Australia have won three of the previous four World Cup tournaments but lost their crown in India in 2011. The Aussies host along with New Zealand and boast a batting line-up headed by Aaron Finch. Sky Sports 2.
If Zimbabwe are going to make the quarter finals, they will see this match as the perfect opportunity. Pakistan are struggling and know they must improve to avoid a slip-up. Sun 03:30 - Sky Sports 2.
Australia and New Zealand co-host the 11th World Cup...
A big game for both Pakistan and Zimbabwe...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Series Markets
- Batsman Markets
- Top Runscorer
- Top Wicket-Taker
- Total Fours
- Highest Opening Partnership Handicap
- Stage of elimination - Afghanistan
- To reach quarter-finals - Afghanistan
- To reach final - Afghanistan
- Top Australia tournament wicket taker
- Top Bangladesh tournament runscorer
- Top India tournament wicket taker
- Top Ireland tournament runscorer
- Top New Zealand tournament wicket taker
- Top Pakistan tournament wicket taker
- Top Scotland tournament runscorer
- Top South Africa tournament wicket taker
- Top West Indies tournament wicket taker
- Top Zimbabwe tournament runscorer