Tennis Betting odds
Pittsburgh (27-12-8) won eight straight over Washington (24-14-9) before being shutout in December. The Capitals are on a four game losing streak however, conceding over four goals each time. 01:00 Premier Sports.
Berdych ended a 17-match losing run to Rafael Nadal with a superb straight sets win. Murray safely negotiated his way past Krygios, but has a poor 4-6 head-to-head record with the fired-up Czech. 08:30 - Eurosport.
Stan Wawrinka claimed his maiden Slam tournament here last year, but Novak Djokovic has taken four Aussie Open titles. The Serbian is yet to drop a set in this year's tournament, can Wawrinka somehow stop him? Eurosport.
The Penguins look to heap misery on woeful Capitals...
Can Andy Murray reach a fourth Aussie Open final?...
Can the reinging champion see off an in-form Djokovic?...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Game Markets
- Set Markets
- Handicap Markets
- Serve Markets
- Total Games Markets
- Tie Break Markets
- 1st Set - Correct Score Betting
- 2nd Set Winner
- Total games Odd/Even
- First service game - Player 1
- First service game - Player 2
- Player 1 - Score in 1st service game
- Player 2 - Score in 1st Service Game
- Total Match Breaks of Serve
- Andy Murray - Total Aces
- Ekaterina Makarova - Total Aces
- 1st to use the challenge system
- 1st challenge to be successful?
- Most Aces
- Set betting