Tennis Betting odds
Stan Wawrinka claimed his maiden Slam here last year, but Novak Djokovic has taken four Aussie Open titles. The Serbian is yet to drop a set in this year, can the Swiss somehow stop him? Eurosport.
It is probably the final most people wanted to see, but who will claim the Australian Open title when Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova collide. It should be a classic in Melbourne. Eurosport.
Can the reinging champion see off an in-form Djokovic?...
Sharapova looks in fine form, but can she beat Serena?...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Set Markets
- Handicap Markets
- Player 1 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- Player 2 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- Who will break serve first?
- 1st player to serve a game to love
- 1st service game to be taken to Deuce
- Total Aces
- Total double faults
- To serve the most double faults
- Novak Djokovic - Total Double Faults
- Stan Wawrinka - Total Double Faults
- Total Games Markets
- Tie Break Markets
- 1st Set - Correct Score Betting
- 2nd Set Winner
- Total games Odd/Even
- First service game - Player 1
- First service game - Player 2
- Player 1 - Score in 1st service game
- Player 2 - Score in 1st Service Game
- Total Match Breaks of Serve
- Novak Djokovic - Total Aces
- Stan Wawrinka - Total Aces
- 1st to use the challenge system
- 1st challenge to be successful?
- Most Aces
- Set betting