Cricket Betting odds
Australia have won three of the previous four World Cup tournaments but lost their crown in India in 2011. The Aussies host along with New Zealand and boast a batting line-up headed by Aaron Finch. Sky Sports 2.
The UAE gave Ireland a mighty scare in the World Cup, but will cause India similar problems? The defending champs seem to have rediscovered their form and will be looking for an easy win. Sat 06:30 - Sky Sports 2.
England beat Scotland, but now go head-to-head with Sri Lanka. A quarter final spot is more than achievable for both, but a win here should see them get a favourable draw. Sat 22:00 - Sky Sports 2.
Australia and New Zealand co-host the 11th World Cup...
Can India maintain their good run of form against UAE?...
England and Sri Lanka meet again, but who will win?...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Series Markets
- Batsman Markets
- Top Runscorer
- Top Wicket-Taker
- To Win the Toss
- Total Fours
- Highest Opening Partnership Handicap
- Stage of elimination - Afghanistan
- To reach quarter-finals - |Afghanistan
- To reach final - Afghanistan
- Top England runscorer
- Top UAE runscorer
- Top UAE wicket-taker
- Top Bangladesh tournament runscorer
- Top England tournament wicket taker
- Top India tournament wicket taker
- Top Ireland tournament runscorer
- Top Pakistan tournament wicket taker
- Top Scotland tournament runscorer
- Top South Africa tournament wicket taker
- Top Sri Lanka tournament wicket taker
- Top West Indies tournament wicket taker
- Top Zimbabwe tournament runscorer
- Top Afghanistan tournament runscorer
- |Top Afghanistan tournament wicket taker
- Top Bangladesh tournament wicket taker
- Top Ireland tournament wicket taker
- Top Scotland tournament wicket taker
- Top UAE tournament runscorer
- Top UAE tournament wicket taker
- Top Zimbabwe tournament wicket taker