Cricket Betting odds
Australia have won three of the previous four World Cup tournaments but lost their crown in India in 2011. The Aussies host along with New Zealand and boast a batting line-up headed by Aaron Finch. Sky Sports 2.
Australia's defeat in a thrilling match with New Zealand was only the sixth one-wicket win in World Cup history. Afghanistan claimed their maiden tournament against Scotland. Wed 06:30 - Sky Sports 2.
Scotland's loss by Afghanistan means they have now set a record of 11 successive World Cup defeats. Bangladesh head into this must win clash after suffering a 92-run thrashing by Sri Lanka. Wed 22:00 - Sky Sports 2.
Australia and New Zealand co-host the 11th World Cup...
Can Australia bounce back and beat Afghanistan?...
Can Scotland finally claim a win by beating Bangladesh?...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Series Markets
- Batsman Markets
- Top India tournament runscorer
- Top West Indies tournament runscorer
- Top Bangladesh runscorer
- Top Australia runscorer
- Top India runscorer
- Top Scotland runscorer
- Top West Indies runscorer
- Top Afghanistan runscorer
- Top Australia tournament runscorer
- Top England tournament runscorer
- Top New Zealand tournament runscorer
- Top South Africa tournament runscorer
- Top Sri Lanka tournament runscorer
- Top Wicket-Taker
- To Win the Toss
- Total Fours
- Highest Opening Partnership Handicap
- Name the finalists
- Stage of elimination - Australia
- Top Australia tournament wicket taker
- Top Bangladesh tournament runscorer
- Top England tournament wicket taker
- Top India tournament wicket taker
- Top Ireland tournament runscorer
- Top New Zealand tournament wicket taker
- Top Scotland tournament runscorer
- Top South Africa tournament wicket taker
- Top Sri Lanka tournament wicket taker
- Top West Indies tournament wicket taker