Cricket Betting odds
Australia have won three of the previous four World Cup tournaments but lost their crown in India in 2011. The Aussies host along with New Zealand and boast a batting line-up headed by Aaron Finch. Sky Sports 2.
Pakistan kept their quarter-final hopes alive and recorded their first victory with a 20-run success over Zimbabwe. UAE have not won a World Cup match since beating Netherlands in 1996. Wed 01:00 - Sky Sports 2.
Australia's defeat in a thrilling match with New Zealand was only the sixth one-wicket win in World Cup history. Afghanistan claimed their maiden tournament against Scotland. Wed 06:30 - Sky Sports 2.
Australia and New Zealand co-host the 11th World Cup...
Pakistan can ill-afford any slip ups against the UAE...
Can Australia bounce back and beat Afghanistan?...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Series Markets
- Batsman Markets
- Top India tournament runscorer
- Top West Indies tournament runscorer
- Top Bangladesh runscorer
- Top Australia runscorer
- Top Pakistan runscorer
- Top Scotland runscorer
- Top Afghanistan runscorer
- Top Australia tournament runscorer
- Top England tournament runscorer
- Top New Zealand tournament runscorer
- Top Pakistan tournament runscorer
- Top Sri Lanka tournament runscorer
- Top Wicket-Taker
- To Win the Toss
- Stage of elimination - Australia
- Top UAE runscorer
- Top UAE wicket-taker
- Top Australia tournament wicket taker
- Top Bangladesh tournament runscorer
- Top England tournament wicket taker
- Top India tournament wicket taker
- Top New Zealand tournament wicket taker
- Top Pakistan tournament wicket taker
- Top Scotland tournament runscorer
- Top Sri Lanka tournament wicket taker
- Top West Indies tournament wicket taker
- Top Zimbabwe tournament runscorer
- Top Afghanistan tournament runscorer