Cricket Betting odds
Australia have won three of the previous four World Cup tournaments but lost their crown in India in 2011. The Aussies host along with New Zealand and boast a batting line-up headed by Aaron Finch. Sky Sports 2.
England beat Scotland, but now go head-to-head with Sri Lanka. A quarter final spot is more than achievable for both, but a win here should see them get a favourable draw. Sat 22:00 - Sky Sports 2.
If Zimbabwe are going to make the quarter finals, they will see this match as the perfect opportunity. Pakistan are struggling and know they must improve to avoid a slip-up. Sun 03:30 - Sky Sports 2.
Australia and New Zealand co-host the 11th World Cup...
England and Sri Lanka meet again, but who will win?...
A big game for both Pakistan and Zimbabwe...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Series Markets
- Batsman Markets
- Top Runscorer
- Top Wicket-Taker
- To Win the Toss
- Total Fours
- Highest Opening Partnership Handicap
- Stage of elimination - Afghanistan
- To reach quarter-finals - |Afghanistan
- To reach final - Afghanistan
- Top England runscorer
- Top Bangladesh tournament runscorer
- Top England tournament wicket taker
- Top Ireland tournament runscorer
- Top Pakistan tournament wicket taker
- Top Scotland tournament runscorer
- Top South Africa tournament wicket taker
- Top Sri Lanka tournament wicket taker
- Top West Indies tournament wicket taker