Online Sports Betting
There are some high octane meetings taking place across the UK today with Fontwell Park, Uttoxeter and Southwell all in action. Take a look at the markets, including runners and riders here.
Place an accumulator either online or on your mobile involving three or more games from England and Scotland this week and if it wins, you will receive a bonus of up to 30%! on your winnings. T&Cs.
Today's helping from sunny South Africa comes from the track at Scottsville. You can take in all of the action live on Ladbrokes TV, by staking just £1 per race. Take a look at the cards and spot the winners.
It's a winner takes all clash between Galatasaray and Juventus in Group B. The Turks are unbeaten in nine games at home to Italian opponents, but can Juve deny Gala a place in the knockout stages? 19:45 - Sky Sports 4.
- Correct score
- First goalscorer
- Both teams to score
- Total goals - over/under 0.5
- Total goals - over/under 1.5
- Total goals - over/under 2.5
- Total goals - over/under 3.5
- Total goals - over/under 4.5
- Total goals - over/under 5.5
- Match result with both teams to score
- The Total Result
- Result after 15 Minutes
- Result after 30 Minutes
- Result after 60 Minutes
- Result after 75 Minutes
- To score a hat-trick
- Last goalscorer
- To score at any time
- Asian Line Handicap 1
- Asian Line Handicap
- Goal Line 1
- Goal Line
- Draw No Bet
- Juventus No Bet
- Galatasaray No Bet
- First Half Asian Handicap
- First Half Asian Handicap 1
- First Half Goal Line
- First Half Goal Line 1
- Goal time Quatro
- To score first and last
- Juventus Goal Crazy
- Galatasaray Goal Crazy
- Team to score first
- To score the last goal
- First Half - Team to score first
- Second Half - Team to score first
- Double chance
- First Half - Double chance
- Second Half - Double chance
- Total goals in the match
- First Half - Total goals
- Second Half - Total goals
- First half - Total goals - Odd/Even
- Second half - Total goals - Odd/Even
- Galatasaray goals - Over/Under 0.5
- Juventus goals - Over/Under 0.5
- Juventus goals - Over/Under 1.5
- Galatasaray goals - Over/Under 1.5
- Galatasaray goals - Over/Under 2.5
- Juventus goals - Over/Under 3.5
- Galatasaray goals - Over/Under 3.5
- Juventus goals - Over/Under 2.5
- Handicap - Galatasaray (-1)
- Handicap - Galatasaray (+1)
- Handicap - Galatasaray (+2)
- First Half Result
- Second Half Result
- First Half Handicap - Galatasaray (+1)
- First Half Handicap - Galatasaray (-1)
- Second Half Handicap - Galatasaray (+1)
- Second Half Handicap - Galatasaray (-1)
- First Half - Correct score
- Second Half - Correct score
- Anytime Correct Score
- Coupled Correct Scores
- 1st half result/2nd Half Result
- To win either half
- To win both halves
- Which half will produce most goals?
- Half with most Juventus goals
- Half with most Galatasaray goals
- When will Juventus score first?
- When will Galatasaray score first?
- Time of first goal - 10 Bands
- Both teams to score - 1st half
- Goal scored in both halves
- Both teams to score - 2nd half
- To keep a clean sheet
- First Half - To keep a clean sheet
- Second Half - To keep a clean sheet
- To win to nil
- First Half - To win to nil
- Second Half - To win to nil
- Margin of victory
- To be leading at half time and not win
- To come from behind and win
- To come from behind and draw
- To come from behind and win or draw
- 1st Team to Score 2 Goals
- 1st Team to Score 3 Goals
- No Goal to be Scored Between
- Goal to be Scored Between
- Total goals - odd or even
- To score in both halves
- Which half will produce the first goal
- 4th Goal
- 5th Goal
- First Half - over/under 0.5
- First Half - over/under 1.5
- First Half - over/under 2.5
- Second Half - over/under 2.5
- Second Half - over/under 0.5
- Second Half - over/under 1.5
- Time of first home goal - 10 Bands
- Time of first away goal - 10 Bands
- Galatasaray to score between
- Juventus to score between
- Second Half Juventus No Bet
- Second Half Galatasaray No Bet
- 2nd Goal
- Second Half Draw No Bet
- First Half Draw No Bet
- Juventus to not score between
- Galatasaray to not score between
- First Half Juventus No Bet
- First Half Galatasaray No Bet
- 3rd Goal
Watch all of today's racing live on Ladbrokes TV...
Get a bonus of up to 30% on your football accumulators...
Watch today's racing from SA live on Ladbrokes TV...
Can Juventus take group win at Galatasaray?...
Check out our exciting football Goal Rush coupon...
Build your football accumulator with our Midweek Quickslip...
13 Dec. 19:10
|J Part v M Michels||J Part||1/3||
13 Dec. 20:30
|P Wright v J Cullen||P Wright||1/4||
13 Dec. 22:30
|R Burnett v D Winstanley||R Burnett||10/11||
14 Dec. 12:10
|M Walsh v J Komula||M Walsh||5/6||
14 Dec. 13:30
|W Jones v K McDine||W Jones||4/7||
14 Dec. 15:30
|I White v K Anderson||I White||1/5||
14 Dec. 19:10
|R Thornton v M Hopp||R Thornton||1/7||
14 Dec. 20:30
|G Anderson v M Dudbridge||G Anderson||2/9||
14 Dec. 22:30
|P Nicholson v S Kellett||P Nicholson||4/7||
15 Dec. 19:10
|D Chisnall v J Henderson||D Chisnall||2/9||
If Phil 'The Power' Taylor claims his 17th world title in this year's PDC Ladbrokes World Championship, we will refund all losing outright bets as a free bet. Click here for the T&Cs.
Both Bayern and City have qualified from Group D. The German side have won all five games including a 3-1 win at the Etihad, but with Arjen Robben out injured, City could capitalise. 19:45 - Sky Sports 2.
Manchester United may be struggling in the league but they have had some good results in Europe this season, including a 5-0 win at Leverkusen last time out. David Moyes' side host Shakhtar next. 19:45 - ITV.
The action never stops in our virtual sports arena. As well as the horse racing action, watch them ping the lids at Longlead Stadium, take in the speedway at Revington Circuit, or go court-side in our virtual tennis.
New Zealand were left frustrated in the first Test after persistent rain on the final day meant they couldn't notch up the 33 runs they needed for victory. The Kiwis will be eager to put that right here. 21:30.
The draw is complete and England are in a tough but entertaining looking group with Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica. Realistically, can you see past Brazil, Germany or Spain for the 2014 World Cup?