Online Sports Betting
Ahead of a great card at Sandown, we have priced up the majority of races ahead of schedule! And what's more, we've thrown in a selection of contests from Aintree, Chepstow and Sha Tin (Sunday morning) too!
Place an accumulator involving any listed match from the English or Scottish leagues this weekend, and if it wins, you'll receive a bonus of up to 30%! Click here for the full terms and conditions.
If Phil 'The Power' Taylor claims his 17th world title in this year's PDC Ladbrokes World Championship, we will refund all losing outright bets as a free bet. Click here for the T&Cs.
The champions look to restore pride after their defeat to beleaguered manager David Moyes' former employers Everton at Old Trafford, but will have to do so without Wayne Rooney. 12:45 - BT Sport 1.
- Correct score
- First goalscorer
- Both teams to score
- Last goalscorer
- To score at any time
- To score a hat-trick
- Total goals - over/under 0.5
- Total goals - over/under 1.5
- Total goals - over/under 2.5
- Total goals - over/under 3.5
- Total goals - over/under 4.5
- Total goals - over/under 5.5
- The Total Result
- Match result with both teams to score
- Result after 15 Minutes
- Result after 30 Minutes
- Result after 60 Minutes
- Result after 75 Minutes
- Man of the match
- Highest Rated Player
- Player to have the most shots
- Asian Line Handicap 1
- Asian Line Handicap
- Goal Line
- Goal Line 1
- Newcastle No Bet
- Manchester Utd No Bet
- First Half Asian Handicap
- First Half Asian Handicap 1
- First Half Goal Line
- First Half Goal Line 1
- Goal time Quatro
- To score first and last
- Manchester Utd Goal Crazy
- Newcastle Goal Crazy
- Team to score first
- To score the last goal
- First Half - Team to score first
- Second Half - Team to score first
- Total goals in the match
- First Half - Total goals
- Second Half - Total goals
- First half - Total goals - Odd/Even
- Second half - Total goals - Odd/Even
- Double chance
- First Half - Double chance
- Second Half - Double chance
- Newcastle goals - Over/Under 0.5
- Manchester Utd goals - Over/Under 0.5
- Manchester Utd goals - Over/Under 1.5
- Newcastle goals - Over/Under 1.5
- Newcastle goals - Over/Under 3.5
- Newcastle goals - Over/Under 2.5
- Manchester Utd goals - Over/Under 2.5
- Manchester Utd goals - Over/Under 3.5
- Total goals - odd or even
- Handicap - Manchester Utd (-3)
- Handicap - Manchester Utd (-1)
- Handicap - Manchester Utd (-2)
- First Half Result
- Second Half Result
- First Half Handicap - Manchester Utd (-2)
- First Half Handicap - Manchester Utd (-1)
- Second Half Handicap - Manchester Utd (-2)
- Second Half Handicap - Manchester Utd (-1)
- First Half - Correct score
- Second Half - Correct score
- Anytime Correct Score
- Coupled Correct Scores
- 1st half result/2nd Half Result
- To win either half
- To win both halves
- To score in both halves
- Which half will produce most goals?
- Half with most Newcastle goals
- Half with most Manchester Utd goals
- When will Newcastle score first?
- When will Manchester Utd score first?
- Time of first goal - 10 Bands
- Both teams to score - 1st half
- Both teams to score - 2nd half
- Goal scored in both halves
- To keep a clean sheet
- First Half - To keep a clean sheet
- Second Half - To keep a clean sheet
- To win to nil
- First Half - To win to nil
- Second Half - To win to nil
- Margin of victory
- To be leading at half time and not win
- To come from behind and win
- To come from behind and draw
- To come from behind and win or draw
- 1st Team to Score 2 Goals
- 1st Team to Score 3 Goals
- No Goal to be Scored Between
- Goal to be Scored Between
- Draw No Bet
- Time of first away goal - 10 Bands
- Time of first home goal - 10 Bands
- Second Half - over/under 2.5
- Second Half - over/under 1.5
- Second Half - over/under 0.5
- First Half - over/under 2.5
- First Half - over/under 1.5
- First Half - over/under 0.5
- 5th Goal
- 4th Goal
- 3rd Goal
- 2nd Goal
- Newcastle to not score between
- Manchester Utd to score between
- Manchester Utd |to not score betwee
- First Half Draw No Bet
- Newcastle to score between
- Second Half Manchester Utd |No Be
- Second Half Newcastle No Bet
- Second Half Draw No Bet
- First Half Manchester Utd |No Bet
- First Half Newcastle No Bet
Check out all of Saturday's early prices here!...
Get a bonus of up to 30% on your football multiples today...
Money back on losing outrights if The Power wins...
United look to bounce back against Newcastle...
Build your football accumulator with our Weekend Quickslip...
Check out our exciting football Goal Rush coupon...
|New Zealand 609/9d 79/4 v West Indies 213 507||New Zealand|
|Australia 570/9d v England 116/4||Australia||2/5||
The Becher Chase provides the first look of the season at next years potential Grand National candidates. Join Together was denied by a neck in this last year so should go close once again at Aintree. 14:05 - C4.
With Sprinter Sacre absent, who can take their chance in this Group 1? Captain Conan is three from three at Sandown, while Sire De Grugy beat some useful types here last year in the Celebration Chase. 15:00 - C4.
The action never stops in our virtual sports arena. As well as the horse racing action, watch them ping the lids at Longlead Stadium, take in the speedway at Revington Circuit, or go court-side in our virtual tennis.
The draw is complete and England are in a tough but entertaining looking group with Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica. Realistically, can you see past Brazil, Germany or Spain for the 2014 World Cup?
Four straight wins puts Derby sitting pretty in fourth, while Blackpool's shaky form has seen them slip down to sixth though. With three Tangerines serving suspensions, it could be more of the same. 12:15 - Sky Sports 1.