Tennis Betting odds
French Open champion Rafael Nadal has been out of action since Wimbledon. However, he is a master on the clay in Paris. Can the Spaniard regain his best form and defend the only Grand Slam title he won in 2012?
Andy Murray came agonisingly close to ending Great Britain's 77-year wait for a Wimbledon champion last year but it was Roger Federer which stood in his way. Can the Scot go one step further in SW19 this year?
Will Rafael Nadal reign supreme on the clay again?...
Can Murray end Britain's wait for a SW19 champion?...
- Popular Markets
- Outright Markets
- Set Markets
- Total Games
- Total games - Odd/Even
- 1st Set - Total Games
- 1st player to serve a game to love
- Player 1 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- First service game - Player 1
- Player 1 - Score in 1st Service Game
- Player 2 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- First service game - Player 2
- Player 2 - Score in 1st Service Game
- Who will break serve first?
- 2nd Set - Total Games
- Handicap Markets
- Other Markets