Cricket Betting odds
Mitchell Johnson is the most high-profile omission from the Australia squad to tour England this summer. Significantly, only five of the 16 named have played an Ashes Test in England. July 10 - Sky Sports.
The mascot race is one of many highlights of T20 finals day but which county will lift the trophy? Notts have the batting while Hampshire have the nouse. But surely Somerset can't be bridesmaids forever? 26th June
England seem to pick up their game in one-day international cricket when they are on home soil. Can they mount a serious challenge when the ICC Champions Trophy comes to England's green and pleasant land?
Will England be too strong for this Aussie squad?...
Which county has the skills to become T20 champions?...
Can England win the Champions Trophy on home soil?...
- Match betting
- Man of the match
- Double chance
- Draw no Bet
- To Win the Toss
- ENG - Team 1st Innings Runs
- ENG - Team 1st Innings Runs 2
- ENG - Team 1st Innings Runs 3
- ENG - Fall of 1st wicket - |1st inns
- ENG - Team 1st Innings boundaries
- ENG - First Dismissal - 1st inns
- 1st innings lead
- Highest 1st inns opening partnership
- Batsman 1st innings handicap
- Series Markets
- Batsman Markets
- Bowler Markets
- Top Runscorer
- Top Wicket-Taker