Tuesday includes all Cork races.
A market leading offer whereby if you take the price for a win or each way single bet (including early prices and board prices) and the SP returns greater than the price you've taken, we'll not just pay you at the SP but we'll boost the price further.
For example back a horse at 3/1 and if it wins at an SP of 7/2 we will pay out at 4/1, up to a maximum stake of £/€200. Available on selected UK and Irish races.
So far we have paid out an extra £9.5m on over 3 million winning bets with Best Odds Guaranteed Plus.
Here are some examples of our recent payouts:
1. BEST ODDS GUARANTEED PLUS (BOG+) : TAKE THE PRICE FOR A WIN OR EACH WAY SINGLE BET (including early prices and board prices) AND IF THE SP RETURNS GREATER THAN THE PRICE YOU'VE TAKEN, WE'LL NOT JUST PAY YOU AT THE SP BUT WE'LL BOOST THE PRICE FURTHER. For example, if you take a price of 3/1 and the selection wins with a Starting Price of 7/2, we pay you at the boosted price of 4/1. With standard Best Odds Guranteed, you would be paid at 7/2 in this example.
2. BOG+ is available from Sunday to Friday on a selected UK and Irish meeting as advertised on ladbrokes.com. BOG+ will be available for ITV/ITV4 races on Saturday's.
3. Offer is available to new and existing internet and mobile customers. BOG+ is not available in shop or via telephone betting.
4. Maximum stake for BOG+ to apply is £/€200 for Win bets and £/€200 for Each Way bets. Bets placed with a higher stake will have the first £/€200 settled at BOG+ with the remaining stake settled at standard Best Odds Guaranteed. For example, £/€250 Win on a horse where the BOG+ price is 5/1 (boosted from 9/2) will have £/€200 at 5/1 and £/€50 at 9/2. The Maximum stake limits are per customer per bet.
5. BOG+ is not available for Multiple bets.
6. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this guarantee at any time and to apply exemptions to selected customers.
7. The following odds list will be used to apply the price enhancements for BOG+. Where the SP is one of the prices below (or in between two prices), the boosted price will be the next one in the list. For example, an SP of 5/6 or 9/10 would be boosted to 10/11. :
1/100 1/66 1/50 1/40 1/33 1/25 1/20 1/18 1/16 1/14 1/12 1/11 1/10 1/9 2/17 1/8 2/15 1/7 2/13 1/6 2/11 1/5 2/9 1/4 2/7 3/10 1/3 4/11 2/5 4/9 1/2 8/15 4/7 8/13 4/6 8/11 4/5 5/6 10/11 1/1 11/10 6/5 5/4 11/8 6/4 13/8 7/4 15/8 2/1 9/4 5/2 11/4 3/1 10/3 7/2 4/1 9/2 5/1 11/2 6/1 13/2 7/1 15/2 8/1 9/1 10/1 11/1 12/1 14/1 16/1 18/1 20/1 22/1 25/1 28/1 33/1 40/1 50/1 66/1 80/1 100/1 125/1 150/1 200/1 250/1 300/1 400/1 500/1 1000/1
8. Bets placed after the off do not qualify for this offer. Bets placed in-running will not apply.
9. The offer does not include Ante-Post, Tote/Pools, Place Only (Top 2/3/4 Finish),Match Bets, Betting Without, Win Only, Place Insurance or Faller Insurance markets, or bets placed in shops or bets placed by telephone.
10. Rule 4 deductions and dead heat rules apply in the usual way.
11. The offer applies to bets placed on Website and Mobile App, betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
13. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
14. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
15. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
16. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.