2Failed to build on his early promise under rules, but back in points this winter he's posted two wins and a good second; not ruled out.
Mr Alex Edwards/P Rowley
- DateRace conditionsWeightAnalysisJockeyORTSRPR
- 20/02/17LIN 28Hy Cl3 ChHc,9K11-1PU/12 Coolking[9/1]10-7 v(1)David Bass114
- 10/02/17BAN 29Sft Cl4 ChHc,6K11-106/11 16 1/2l, Barton Gift[12/1]11-12 cpDavid Bass11850114
- 15/12/16TOW 21GS Cl4 NvChHc,5K11-8PU/14 Goohar[14/1]11-4 cpConor Shoemark120
- 08/03/16EXE 23GS Cl4 NvHd,3K11-34/5 41l, You Say What[5/1]11-9 cpDavid Bass124587
- 28/01/16WAR 26Sft Cl3 HdHc,6K11-75/13 51+l, The Boss's Dream[7/1]11-12 cpDavid Bass1252178
- 31/12/15WAR 26Hy Cl4 CdHdHc,3K11-122/5 1/2l, Howaboutnever[2/1]10-13 cpConor Shoemark12054122
3Bought for £25,000 after winning final Irish point start last October (3m, soft to heavy) and he's 2-2 in British points, scoring by 20l last time out; only six and brings potential to this rules debut.
Mr Tom Strawson/C Pimlott
Unnamed 2nd Favourite