You pick it. We Price it.
Reckon you've got a winning match and player stat combo? Tweet your pick to @Ladbrokes with #GetAPrice. We’ll send back your price – and a link to place your bet.
You can also pick from the a whole of host #GetAPrice specials already online.
Whether it’s the Premier League, Championship, Scottish Premiership, La Liga or Serie A, you can #GetAPrice on:
- Match Result
- Both Teams to Score
- Total Match Goals
- Total Match Corners
- Total Match Booking Points
Plus, you can pick from a whole host of player stats. Like yellow and red cards, goalscorers, shots, passes, tackles and assists.
Wednesday 21st February
Leganes v Real Madrid - 17:45, Sky Sports Football
Sevilla v Man Utd - 19:45, BT Sport 2
Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma - 19:45, BT Sport 3
Derby v Leeds - 19:45, Sky Sports Football
Friday 23rd February
Hull v Sheffield United - 19:45, Sky Sports Football
Deportivo v Espanyol - 20:00, Sky Sports Red Button
#GetAPrice allows you to request a price on a number of Football markets by tweeting @Ladbrokes with #GetAPrice and if a #GetAPrice market doesn’t already exist, we will try and create one for you. Prices are subject to fluctuation. #GetAPrice bets cannot be combined with any other bets.
1. WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE OF MY PLAYERS DOES NOT PARTICIPATE?
In the event that one or more of the players in any bet does not participate, the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned.
2. WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE OF MY FOOTBALL PLAYERS DOES NOT START? In the event that one or more of the players in any single, combined or head to head bet does not start, the bet will be voided.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE GAME IS CANCELLED OR IS POSTPONED AND DOES NOT RESUME THE SAME DAY? The bet will be voided and your stake will be returned.
4. IS EXTRA TIME INCLUDED? No. Bets are settled on the outcome of the 90 minutes (including injury time). Extra time and penalties DO NOT count.
5. FOR OVER/UNDER BETS, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PLAYER'S FINAL SCORE EQUALS THEIR SET LINE? The bet is marked as a "push" and wager will be refunded to the customer.
6. WHERE DOES THE DATA COME FROM? All of our Football statistics come from Opta.
7. WHAT DECIDES SETTLEMENT RULES? Opta will be used as the primary source of data for settlement of #GetAPrice markets.
8. WHEN WILL BETS BE RESULTED? Within 30 minutes from the conclusion of each match.
9. WHAT HAPPENS IF A BET LEG WITHIN A #GetAPrice ACCUMULATOR IS VOIDED? If any bet leg within an Accumulator is voided then entire bet is voided irrespective of the results of the other legs in that accumulator bet.
10. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in #GetAPrice.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify #GetAPrice at any time (and for any reason) without prior notice.
12. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
13. Other standard betting rules apply - General Sports Betting Rules
For a full list of Market Definitions please see our Knowledge base.