Enjoy two in-play Odds Boost tokens to use on ALL Live matches. That’s one for each half of every game!
(Max. Stake for boost is £200)
Today’s Odds Boosts apply to all of the following games:
Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix
Mainz v Wolfsburg
Livingston v Dundee United
Hull City v Sheffield United
Strasbourg v Montpellier
Which odds will you boost?
Terms and Conditions
1. Two odds boost tokens will be available on games shown on Sky Sports, BBC and BT Sport daily. A token will be credited to be used for each half of the match, with one token being credited at kick off, with a second being credited at kick off of the second half.
2. Both Tokens will expire at full time.
3. Each Odds Boost token will increase the potential returns on all selections in a betslip by means of lengthening the price of each selection.
4. Only the first £/€200 of stakes will be struck at the boosted price. Staking limits may apply.
5. Odds Boost token(s) will appear in your "My Account" section detailing what market the token is applicable to. It will also appear on your bet slip if the token can be used on the selected market.
6. Odds Boost tokens can only be applied to in-play singles.
7. Odds Boost Tokens are not redeemable against Price Boosts or Special Markets which include odds that have been boosted.
8. Odds Boost is available on desktop and mobile / tablet. It is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange, or in Ladbrokes shops.
9. Odds Boost tokens will be available in your account at kick off of each half for the specified event.
10. Two Odds Boost tokens will be available for the specified event.
11. If your bet becomes void then the Odds Boost token is not refunded.
12. Odds Boost cannot be applied to any other online product Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Slots, Exchange or be used in conjunction with Tote or pool bets.
13. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
14. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
15. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Odds Boost offers.
16. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
17. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds or void bets entirely.
18. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any Odds Boost token free bet or offer to their account.
19. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
20. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
21. Standard Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply, these can be read in full here: https://helpcentre.ladbrokes.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/283.