The Professor’s XI: Try our special Chelsea v Arsenal quiz
Arsenal head to Stamford Bridge looking to erase memories of last season’s 6-0 loss at the ground and, at 4/1 for victory with Ladbrokes, they are a tempting price to win.
For Chelsea, meanwhile, anything other than a win will be deemed a failure for a team with genuine title aspirations and a healthy lead at the top of the Premier League standings.
On at 4/6 with the bookmaker to triumph, you can also get 3/1 on a draw. Ahead of kick-off the Professor has emerged from his lab with a brand new quiz to get you in the mood for this London showdown.
1. Name the last three African players to score in a Chelsea vs Arsenal clash
2. List the seven players who have featured for both Arsenal and Chelsea in the Premier League
3. Which player holds the record for the most goals scored in meetings between Arsenal and Chelsea?
4. Who scored Arsenal’s last goal against Chelsea?
5. A 2009 Football Fan Census saw Chelsea fans rank Arsenal as their second least favourite Premier League opponent – who was first?
6. Who am I? I may not be as famous as my compatriots Oscar, Ramires and Willian, having been sacked by my most recent club but I will always cherish the memory of the goal I scored in this London derby – it was pretty much the only good thing I did in England.
7. Who famously said: “Don’t worry it’s only Ray Parlour”?
8. Wayne Bridge knocked Arsenal out of the Champions League with a goal for Chelsea back in the 2003/04 campaign – can you name all the clubs he has played for since signing for the Blues?
9. Ex Arsenal and Chelsea defender William Gallas came to the Premier League from which club?
10. Three current Arsenal and Chelsea players were involved in penalty shootouts at the World Cup in Brazil – can you name them?
11. Who was the last player to score a hat-trick in a Chelsea v Arsenal game at Stamford Bridge?
Click here for all the answers
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £100 in free bets.