Step this way for your chance to win a signed Ray Parlour Arsenal shirt
Someone’s Christmas could be about to become that extra special this year, if they can land our signed Arsenal shirt.
Former Gunners legend and FA Cup hero Ray Parlour was feeling festive when we caught up with him earlier this week, and he’s kindly giving away a signed shirt to be won by one lucky reader this Christmas.
For your chance to win the shirt, just answer this question…
How many times did Ray play on Boxing Day in his career? pic.twitter.com/UVDueoTDRA
— Ladbrokes (@Ladbrokes) December 21, 2016
Simply head over to @Ladbrokes and send us your answer as a reply to the tweet.
We will be announcing the winner on Christmas Day – Good luck!
Ladbrokes are giving away one Arsenal replica shirt, signed by Ray Parlour.
Follow @Ladbrokes on Twitter and correctly answer the competition question, to be in with a chance of winning the signed shirt.
All entries must be submitted by 12pm on Sunday 25th December.
One lucky winner will be selected at random, from the correctly answered entries.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this competition.
2. The Ladbrokes Twitter account will run this competition from Wednesday 21st December to Sunday 25th December 2016.
3. Entrants must follow our Twitter account and tweet @Ladbrokes with the their answer.
4. The winner will be selected and announced on Sunday 25th December.
5. The competition is open to customers living in the UK and Ireland.
6. The prize is a home Arsenal replica shirt signed by Ray Parlour, size large and non-exchangeable.
7. The winner will be contacted via DM and must reply providing their full name and details.
8. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
9. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
10. Ladbrokes reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time.
11. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the competition.
12. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for any further cost incurred by any entrant as a result of entering or winning this competition.
13. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing