Watford v Everton: Hornets well priced for home win
The weekend’s Premier League action gets underway at Vicarage Road, and with neither Watford nor Everton in particularly good form, it marks the perfect chance for one of them to gain some momentum for the festive season.
The draw is 9/4 – as occurred in both of last season’s clashes – and after a quick look at the stats, the value appears to lie with either that or a home win.
Watford are a model of consistent inconsistency, winning three and losing three of their last seven.
It’s not great form by any means, but Everton head inside the M25 having won just one of their last nine games and they only avoided defeat to Man United last time out thanks to a clumsy Marouane Fellaini.
Ronald Koeman’s men have really gone off the boil in recent months, and the injury to Yannick Bolasie won’t have helped matters for the Goodison Park outfit.
Romelu Lukaku leads the first goalscorer betting at 4/1, but the Belgian hasn’t netted in his last four and couldn’t get past the Hornets in last season’s fixtures either.
Troy Deeney is still awaiting his 100th goal in yellow and black, but he can be backed at 11/2 to hit three-figures and open the scoring this weekend.
An opportunity lies here for one of these sides to kick-start their season, and it appears as though Watford are best prepared to take advantage of it.
PLUS, having a bet on the big Saturday lunch-time game?
1. Place a bet of £/€20 or more in-play on Watford v Everton (KO 12:30) on Saturday 10th December at minimum odds of 1/2. You will then receive a free in-play bet of £/€10 to redeem on Chelsea v West Brom (Sunday 11th Decemmber, KO 12:00).
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Watford v Everton which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of Chelsea v West Brom.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on Chelsea v West Brom on Sunday 10th December.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing