Cheltenham Day 3 Offers: Mullins Money Back on the Ryanair Chase
It’s St. Patrick’s Thursday at the Cheltenham Festival and our latest dose of Money Back concerns a race that’s synonymous with the raiding party.
Willie Mullins is hardly enjoying the luck of the Irish but could that be about to change?
If it does, our superb Mullins Money Back offer has got you covered should Willie’s player deliver in this year’s Ryanair Chase.
The Closutton handler took this contest for the first time in 2016 and once again he’s got a lively chance of landing the spoils.
But if you’re taking on Mullins, there’s only one place to do it…
Mullins Money Back!
If Un De Sceaux wins the Ryanair Chase, we will refund losing stakes on all other horses in the race*
In one named race each day at the 2017 Cheltenham Festival, if Willie Mullins trains the race winner, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in that race as a free bet up to £/€25. This offer applies on each day of The Cheltenham Festival 2017 (March 14-17). See Full Terms and Conditions for more details.
And that’s not all.
Check out what else we’ve got in store for you…
Bet with us and get more for your money! Look out for up to 10 Price Boosts on selected headline horses and take advantage of the great value offered by Best Odds Guaranteed PLUS.
Here’s how BOG+ works:
Price taken at 3/1, Returns 7/2, Paid at 4/1!
Yesterday’s RSA Chase winner Might Bite was 10/3 in the morning, returning at 7/2. Any customer taking the 10/3 was paid out at the boosted price of 4/1.
Plus, we’re paying an Extra Place on the 14:10 and the 16:10 (subject to field size).
1. In one named race each day at the 2017 Cheltenham Festival, if Willie Mullins trains the race winner, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in that race as a free bet up to £/€25. This offer applies on each day of The Cheltenham Festival 2017 (March 14-17).
2. Available to new and existing online, mobile, tablet, SMS and shop customers on The Grid. The offer does not apply to Telebetting (telephone betting), bets placed in shop without a Grid card, through the BetStation self service betting terminal, or bets placed through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. The races for which the offer applies will be advertised in Ladbrokes Racing Post newspaper adverts, in shop and on ladbrokes.com.
4. Offer applies to bets placed from 08:00 on the day of the race with the exception of the offer on Tuesday March 14th which will be available for bets placed from Friday March 10th.
5. Offer applies to losing Single bets on the race as follows: Win Singles (up to £/€25); Win part of Each-Way Singles (up to £/€12.50) where the place part of the bet is paid out in full; the full Each Way stake where the horse is unplaced (up to £/€25). Refund as a free bet includes losing bets on other Willie Mulllins horses in the same race.
6. Offer applies to Ante Post bets (on the nominated race on March 14 only), Ladbrokes early prices, board prices or bets at SP. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
7. For digital customers, the offer applies to the first bet placed on the race. Subsequent bets will not count towards the offer. In shops, customers can have more than one bet refunded but the total amount refunded as a free bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer.
8. Bets which qualify for the offer that exceed the maximum refund amounts will only have the first £/€25 refunded as a Free Bet (£/€12.50 for Each-Way bets where the place part is paid in full).
9. Offer applies to bets placed before the off. Bets placed in-running do not count.
10. Bets placed using Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
11. Void bets do not count towards the offer.
12. Offer applies to official result only. “First Past The Post” does not apply.
13. In the event of a Willie Mullins horse dead-heating for 1st in the nominated race, we will refund losing stakes in full, as detailed in these terms. If one or more Willie Mullins horses are withdrawn from a nominated race, so as to leave the race with no Willie Mullins horse, no other offer will be issued.
14. For digital customers, the Free Bet token will be awarded within 24 hours of the finish of the race and is valid for 7 days.
15. The offer is open to digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
16. For shop customers, the Free Bet voucher can be claimed once your bet on the race has been settled. The voucher will be available for 7 days from the moment it’s issued to you.
17. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bets and promotions, see here.
- All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing