Get Money Back if Tottenham v Man United ends in a draw
Tottenham Hotspur are ready to welcome Manchester United to White Hart Lane this weekend with the pair’s clash the headline fixture in the Premier League.
Spurs won’t be winning the title this season but they’ll still be desperate to hang on to second place and lay down another marker to their top four rivals.
However, the Red Devils will be on a high after reaching the Europa League final and United have traditionally fared well against their North London opponents.
So, will the two sides cancel each other out?
If they do, we’ve got you covered…
Get Money Back if Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ends in a draw!*
If the Tottenham V Manchester United match on Sunday 14th May ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Click here for the latest Tottenham v Man United odds.
1. If the Tottenham V Manchester United match on Sunday 14th May ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online & Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Tottenham V Manchester United on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Thursay 11th May 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Tottenham V Manchester United match on Sunday 14th May ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Tottenham V Manchester United at 4.30pm on Sunday 14th May. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Online & Mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing