Ladbrokes #StLeger6 competition
This competition runs every day over the four days of the 2013 St Leger Festival – Wednesday 11th to Saturday 14th September
To enter, tweet the names of two horses in the first race of the day at Doncaster using the hashtag #StLeger6, this should be done no later than five minutes before the stated off time.
For example: @Ladbrokes Horse A, Horse B. #StLeger6
If either of those horses wins the first race, then you are eligible to enter a further two horses for the second race.
If either of your selected horses fail to win, you are out of the competition.
Competition’s Terms and Conditions
- This process continues throughout the day and if you get a winner in each of the first six races at Doncaster that day you win the competition for that day.
- The winner will be crowned the ultimate tipster for the day and will receive a L20 free bet in their Ladbrokes account.
- Qualifying selections must be placed five minutes before the stated off time of each race. Bets placed after this time will not be taken in to consideration.
- In the event of more than five contestants picking six winners, a random draw will take place to determine a single winner. If four or fewer contestants win, then they will each receive a free L20 bet.
- If no one picks six winners on a day, then a further L10 will be added to the prize pool. This will continue until the prize pool is won.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
- One entry per player per day. if a player enters more than once they will be disqualified.
- Free bet token will be valid for 28 days.
- The timeline of a prospective winner will be checked before any free bets are paid, and must contain the tweets with the correct selections, in the correct timeframe and accompanied by #StLeger6 for each one.
- Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
- Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
- In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.