Get Money Back if it’s a draw between Chelsea and Liverpool
The Premier League weekend is set to get off to a cracking start when Chelsea face Liverpool in their upcoming Friday Night Football clash.
And just to add even more excitement to proceedings we’re pulling out all the stops for new and existing customers.
Check out this huge concession ahead of kick-off…
Get Money Back if it’s a Draw!*
*We will refund losing bets up to £/€25 on selected markets if the match ends in a DRAW. Money Back as Free Bet. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
How will you be calling the action?
Four of the last eight Premier League meetings have been drawn, including the pair’s previous encounter.
However, do you think Antonio Conte will get the better of Jurgen Klopp? How about Adam Lallana to punish David Luiz? Or Diego Costa to outshine Philippe Coutinho?
Whichever way you see this one panning out, place your bets safe in the knowledge that you’ll get your stake back as a free bet if both sides cancel each other out!
1. If the Chelsea v Liverpool match on Friday 16th September ends in a DRAW we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to bets placed for Chelsea v Liverpool on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Player To Score, and Half Time/Full Time. The offer also applies to Match Result (Win Draw Win) bets placed in shop on The Grid. Match Result refunds do not apply to any other customers.
4. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 13th September 2016 until kick-off will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea v Liverpool match on September 16th 2016 ends in a Draw.
5. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets or bets placed in-play.
6. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
7. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
8. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
9. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
10. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
11. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.