Chelsea v Tottenham: Timing couldn’t be worse for Spurs to end Bridge woe
On paper this should be a thrilling encounter. The side sitting top of the table as the weekend begins welcome the only unbeaten team left in England. But history suggests only disappointment awaits Tottenham as they head to Chelsea for the first time since the infamous Battle of the Bridge in May.
Mauricio Pochettino saw his side’s title hopes evaporate that night, and this time around he takes Spurs to west London have been dumped out of the Champions League in midweek.
That defeat to Monaco ensured the White Hart Lane outfit have won only one of their last nine fixtures, and that owed something to some wayward West Ham defending.
In contrast, Antonio Conte has gelled his Chelsea side into one picking up results of their 2004-2006 heyday.
The Blues have claimed six wins on the spin, keeping a clean sheet in each.
Given the hosts’ recent run, the 6/4 on a Chelsea clean sheet should also prove popular, although Spurs have netted in all but one of their Premier League games this term.
Our traders have also priced up a number of match specials, all of which you can enjoy here.
Harry Kane will be hoping to inspire Spurs to victory, and after netting three times in his last two games, the England international has returned from injury with renewed vigor.
No player has directly contributed to more goals than the Spaniard this season, who has already found the net 10 times from 12 games.
Plus, having a bet on the big Saturday evening game?
Bet £20 In-Play on Chelsea v Tottenham and get a free £10 In-Play Bet on Arsenal v Bournemouth!*
Mobile or Tablet only. Minimum odds of 1/2. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
1. Place a bet of £/€20 or more IN-PLAY on Chelsea v Spurs (KO 17:30) on Saturday 26th November at minimum odds of 1/2. You will then receive a free IN-PLAY bet of £/€10 to redeem on Arsenal v Bournemouth (Sunday 27th November, KO 14:15).
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Chelsea v Spurs which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of Arsenal v Bournemouth.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on Arsenal v Bournemouth on Sunday 27th November.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing