SPFL: Premiership winner, relegation and top scorer markets settled
We’ve announced a decision to settle three of our Scottish Premiership markets as winners, including Celtic to win the league title.
Following the announcement that the SPFL Scottish Premiership has been concluded, we can reveal bets on the following markets will be settled as winners: Celtic to win the Ladbrokes Premiership, Hearts to be relegated from the Ladbrokes Premiership and Odsonne Eduoard to be top goalscorer.
Furthermore, we’ve decided as an ex-gratia measure to void bets and return stakes for bets placed on teams or players that could mathematically have been successful in the respective markets had the Scottish Premiership played to its conclusion.
A Ladbrokes spokesperson said: “Following the SPFL decision to officially conclude the Ladbrokes Premiership 2019/20 season, we have settled ante post bets in line with our rules.
“However, in order to be as fair as possible to our customers, given the extraordinary and unprecedented circumstances, we have also decided to void any ante post bets that still had a mathematical chance of winning, and refund the stakes in cash to customers.”
The settlements and ex-gratia payments on the Scottish Premiership are as follows:
- Outright – Pay out Celtic as winners, void bets on Rangers
- Handicap Market – Void all bets
- Betting without Celtic – Pay out Rangers as winners, void bets on Motherwell & Aberdeen
- Betting without Celtic & Rangers – Pay out Motherwell as winners, void bets on all other teams
- To Finish Bottom – Pay out Hearts as winner, void bets on all other teams
- Top Goalscorer – Pay out Odsonne Edouard as the winner
- Each Way Top Goalscorer bets – For players in the places void the win part and pay the place. All other selections Void bets.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.