Get Money Back if Chelsea v Man United ends in a draw
The Super Sunday clash between Chelsea and Manchester United is the headline contest in the latest round of Premier League fixtures and we thought we’d do something extra special to mark its significance.
Yep, once again we’re going all out to give you more cracking value…
Get Money Back if Chelsea v Manchester United ends in a draw!*
If the Chelsea v Man United match on Sunday October 23 ends in a DRAW we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as a Free Bet. Online and mobile, new and existing customers, Money Back on Correct Score, First Player To Score, and Half Time/Full Time markets.
Both of last season’s meetings ended with honours even, a trend that extends to three of the last four top-flight encounters between these two sides.
So, how will you be calling this battle at Stamford Bridge? Will Paul Pogba outshine Eden Hazard? Can Zlatan Ibrahimovic dominate Gary Cahill? And how will Red Devils boss Jose Mourinho prepare his team for this trip to his old stomping ground?
Catch the action and place your bets safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back as a free bet should another draw be the order of the day.
Click here for the latest Chelsea v Man United odds.
1. If the Chelsea v Man Utd match on Sunday 23rd October ends in a DRAW we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as a Free Bet.
2. Available to new and existing Online & Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to bets placed for Chelsea v Man Utd on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Player To Score, and Half Time/Full Time.
4. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 October 19 2016 until kick-off will qualify for the refund if the Chelsea v Man Utd match on Sunday October 23 2016 ends in a Draw.
5. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets or bets placed in-play.
6. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
7. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
8. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
9. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing