Get Money Back if Arsenal v Manchester City ends in a draw
A gripping encounter is in store when Arsenal meet Manchester City in their Emirates FA Cup semi-final at Wembley this Sunday and we can’t wait for the action to unfold.
Arsene Wenger’s Gunners have got plenty of history in the world’s greatest cup competition, winning the FA Cup a joint-record 12 times.
However, City boss Pep Guardiola will be desperate to lift the trophy in his first season in charge.
All the ingredients are there for a fantastic match-up and as the official betting partner of the FA we’re adding extra excitement…
Get Money Back if Arsenal v Manchester City ends in a draw!*
If the Arsenal v Man City match on Sunday 23 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. The offer applies to 90 minutes play only. Extra time and penalties do not count if played. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Two of the pair’s last three meetings have ended with honours even. And whatever you’re backing, make sure you bet with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back should we see another stalemate after 90 minutes.
Click here for the latest Arsenal v Manchester City odds.
1. If the Arsenal v Man City match on Sunday 23rd April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. The offer applies to 90 minutes play only. Extra time and penalties do not count if played.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shops via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops without the use of a Grid card, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Arsenal v Man City on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. The offer applies to 90 minutes only. Extra time and penalties do not count.
6. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 19th April 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Arsenal v Man City match on Saturday 23rd April ends as a draw.
7. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Chelsea v Tottenham at 3.00pm on Sunday 23rd April. Bets placed in-play do not count.
8. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
9. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
10. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
11. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
12. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
13. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing