Get Money Back if Leicester v Atletico Madrid ends in a draw
Leicester City welcome Atletico Madrid to the King Power Stadium this evening, hoping to reverse a 1-0 deficit from their Champions League quarter-final, first leg.
An Antoine Griezmann penalty has put the Spanish outfit in the box seat ahead of the return fixture but it’s still all to play for in the East Midlands.
Can the Foxes turn it around?
We’re giving you another safety net should the home side just fall short.
Check out our latest Money Back concession…
Get Money Back if Leicester City v Atletico Madrid ends in a draw!*
If the Leicester City v Atletico Madrid match on Tuesday 18 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Whatever you’re backing, make sure you bet with us safe in the knowledge that it’s Money Back should this contest end with honours even.
Click here for the latest Leicester City v Atletico Madrid odds.
1. If the Leicester City v Atletico Madrid match on Tuesday 18th April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Leicester City v Atletico Madrid on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Monday 17th April will qualify for the refund if the Leicester City v Atletico Madrid match on Tuesday 18th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Leicester City v Atletico Madrid. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing