Get Money Back if Manchester United v Chelsea ends in a draw
Two Premier League heavyweights collide this Easter Sunday with Manchester United and Chelsea ready to serve up another another belting encounter.
Antonio Conte’s Blues look well on their way to securing the title but they won’t want to allow their nearest rivals any glimmer of hope in the final run-in.
Meanwhile, Jose Mourinho’s Red Devils have plenty to play for themselves with a win desperately needed to boost their flagging top four hopes.
And just to further whet the appetite we’re once again offering you a huge concession.
Check it out…
Get Money Back if Manchester United v Chelsea ends in a draw!*
If the Man Utd v Chelsea match on Sunday 16 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Chelsea hold the upper hand in this season’s clashes, beating United 4-0 in the league at Stamford Bridge before a 1-0 success in the Emirates FA Cup.
However, each of the last three top-flight meetings at Old Trafford have ended with honours even while Man United have shared the points in five of their last six Premier League games on home turf.
Whatever you’re backing, enjoy Money Back should we witness another stalemate at the Theatre of Dreams.
Click here for the latest Man United v Chelsea odds.
1. If the Man Utd v Chelsea match on Sunday 16th April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Man Utd v Chelsea on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Thursday 13rd April will qualify for the refund if the Man Utd v Chelsea match on Sunday 16th April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Man Utd v Chelsea. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing