Online Sports Betting
Sunday brings with it some excellent action, not least from Punchestown which features amongst our Early Prices. Plus also, Chelmsford City and Mussleburgh. Click for all the value right now.
After a busy midweek, there are more domestic duties this weekend with a packed schedule. Click here for the full quickslip where all the top fixtures are priced up and available for your acca.
We've gone Goal Crazy at Ladbrokes. We don't want to know who's going to win or who's going to score first. All we want to know is will both teams score? Get your Goal Crazy accas on now!
Andy Murray produced some scintillating tennis to beat Tom Berdych and his confidence will be high heading into the final. Can he produce his best and beat top seed Novak Djokovic? 08:30 - Eurosport.
- Set betting
- Total Games
- Game Handicap Betting
- Game Handicap Betting 2
- Game Handicap Betting 3
- Game Handicap Betting 4
- Total Games 2
- Total Games 3
- Total Games 4
- To win the 1st set
- To lose the 1st set and win the match
- To win the 1st set and win the match
- Total sets
- 1st Set - Correct Score Betting
- 1st Set - Total Games
- 2nd Set Winner
- 2nd Set - Total Games
- Will there be a tiebreak in the match?
- Tie-break in the 1st set?
- Who will break serve first?
- 1st player to serve a game to love
- 1st service game to be taken to Deuce
- First service game - Player 1
- First service game - Player 2
- Player 1 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- Player 2 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- Player 1 - Score in 1st service game
- Player 2 - Score in 1st Service Game
- To win at least 1 set
- Total games Odd/Even
- Total Aces
- Total double faults
- Most Aces
- To serve the most double faults
- Player 1 - Total Aces
- Player 2 - Total Aces
- Player 1 - Total Double Faults
- Player 2 - Total Double Faults
- Total breaks of serve
- 1st to use the challenge system
- 1st challenge to be successful?
A stunning comeback by Seattle against Green Bay secured them an immediate return to the Super Bowl. Can they retain their crown? The Pats have looked mightily impressive all year. Feb 1st 23:30 - Sky Sports/C4.
- Money Line
- Total points
- Total points - odd or even
- First Half Total Points Odd/Even
- First Quarter Total Points Odd/Even
- 1st Half Point Spread
- 1st Half Money Line
- Total points in 1st half
- 2nd Half Point Spread
- 2nd Half Money Line
- 2nd Half Total Points
- Total Touchdowns
- Total Touchdowns 2
- Total Touchdowns 3
- New England Patriots - Touchdowns
- Seattle Seahawks - Touchdowns
- Total Touchdowns in 2nd Half
- Total Touchdowns in 1st Half
- Will the last team to score win the game?
- Total points scored in game
- First scoring play
- First score of game
- First Scoring Play 2nd half including OT
- Longest TD of game - over/under
- Team to score longest touchdown
- Highest scoring half
- 1st Quarter Money Line
- 1st Quarter Point Spread
- 2nd Quarter Money Line
- 2nd Quarter Point Spread
- 3rd Quarter Money Line
- 3rd Quarter Point Spread
- 4th Quarter Point Spread
- 4th Quarter Money Line
- 1st Quarter Total Points
- 2nd Quarter Total Points
- 3rd Quarter Total Points
- 4th Quarter Total Points
- Highest scoring quarter
- Winning margin
- First team to score
- Team to score first in the 2nd half
- Last team to score
- Double Result
- 1st Penalty Against
- Will the first team to score win the game?
- Will the game go to overtime?
- Last score of the 1st half
- Shortest TD of game
- Longest Successful FG
- Who will commit the first turnover?
- What will be the first turnover?
- 1st Touchdown Type
- First TD scorer
- Anytime touchdown scorer
- 1st Touchdown Scorer - New England
- 1st Touchdown Scorer - Seattle
- Last Touchdown scorer
- Last Seattle Seahawks TD Scorer
- Last New England Patriots |TD Scorer
- First 2nd Half Touchdown Scorer
- Anytime touchdown scorer - Second half
- NOT to score a Touchdown
- Alternative Point Spread 1
- Alternative Point Spread 2
- Alternative Point Spread 3
- Alternative Point Spread 4
- Alternative Point Spread 5
- Alternative Point Spread 6
- Alternative Point Spread 7
- Alternative Point Spread 8
- Alternative Point Spread 9
- Alternative Point Spread 10
- Alternative Total Points 1
- Alternative Total Points 2
- Alternative Total Points 3
- Alternative Total Points 4
- Alternative Total Points 5
- Alternative Total Points 6
- Alternative Total Points 7
- Alternative Total Points 8
- New England Patriots Total
- Seattle Seahawks Total
- Race to 10 points
- 1st Pass Interception of the Game
- 1st Interception of Game - Seahawks
- 1st Interception of Game - Patriots
- Will either QB pass for 300+ yards?
- To Lead at the End of Every Quarter
- To win both halves
- To win every quarter
- 1st Quarter Touchdown?
- 2nd Quarter Touchdown?
- 3rd Quarter Touchdown?
- 4th Quarter Touchdown?
- 1st Quarter Field Goal?
- 2nd Quarter Field Goal?
- 3rd Quarter Field Goal?
- 4th Quarter Field Goal?
Seattle Linebacker Malcolm Smith became the first defensive player since 2003 to win the MVP last year, but traditionally QB's land this. Can Tom Brady lead the Pats to victory and the prize? 23:30 - Sky/C4.
Check out all of our Early Prices right here...
Build your football accumulator with our Weekend Quickslip...
Check out our exciting football Goal Crazy coupon...
It should be a thriller as Djokovic and Murray collide...
The Seahawks face the Patriots in the Super Bowl...
Who will be crowned MVP at Super Bowl 49?...
|23:30||Seattle Seahawks v New England Patriots||New England Patriots (-1.5)||evens||
|Seattle Seahawks (+1.5)||5/6|
Aston Villa have now gone five league games without scoring and with just 11 netted all season, they are the lowest scorers. Arsenal are unbeaten in two, keeping clean sheets in both. 13:30 - Sky Sports 1.
With no defeat in six, Southampton are enjoying their longest unbeaten run of the season. Saints boast the meanest defence, so surely they will have too much for Swansea. 16:00 - Sky Sports 1.
A fervent atmosphere awaits for this Scottish League Cup semi between rivals Rangers and Celtic. On paper the Hoops should outclass their opponents, but will that materialise in reality? 13:30 - BBC 1 Scot.