Online Sports Betting
We've gone Goal Crazy at Ladbrokes. We don't want to know who's going to win or who's going to score first. All we want to know is will both teams score? Get your Goal Crazy accas on now!
The 2014 Cheltenham Festival is almost upon us and the anticipation couldn't be higher as jump racing's finest converge on Prestbury Park. Check out all the runners and riders right here.
"This is hard court tennis at it's very best" is a statement you're sure to hear at this top class event. Novak, Rafa, Roger and Andy are all in town for this one. Keep an eye out for those early round upsets.
The world's best female tennis players head to Indian Wells apart from world number one Serena Williams. Can the like of Li Na and Maria Sharapova take advantage? Our easy-to-use full match coupon is here.
The action never stops in our virtual sports arena. As well as the horse racing action, watch them ping the lids at Longlead Stadium, take in the speedway at Revington Circuit, or go court-side in our virtual tennis.
Two teams in stark contrast meet here, with Vallecano failing to score in their last four away games. Sociedad beat Barcelona 3-1 in their last home tie and are unbeaten in nine at home. 21:00 - Sky Sports Xtra.
- Correct score
- Both teams to score
- Total goals - over/under 0.5
- Total goals - over/under 1.5
- Total goals - over/under 2.5
- Total goals - over/under 3.5
- Total goals - over/under 4.5
- Total goals - over/under 5.5
- Match result with both teams to score
- The Total Result
- Result after 15 Minutes
- Result after 30 Minutes
- Result after 60 Minutes
- Result after 75 Minutes
- Double chance
- Rayo Vallecano No Bet
- Real Sociedad No Bet
- Asian Line Handicap
- Asian Line Handicap 1
- Goal Line
- Goal Line 1
- First Half Asian Handicap
- First Half Asian Handicap 1
- First Half Goal Line
- First Half Goal Line 1
- Goal time Quatro
- To score first and last
- Real Sociedad Goal Bands
- Rayo Vallecano Goal Bands
- Team to score first
- To score the last goal
- First Half - Team to score first
- Second Half - Team to score first
- First Half - Double chance
- Second Half - Double chance
- Total goals in the match
- First Half - Total goals
- Second Half - Total goals
- Total goals - odd or even
- First half - Total goals - Odd/Even
- Second half - Total goals - Odd/Even
- Real Sociedad goals - Over/Under 0.5
- Rayo Vallecano goals - Over/Under 0.5
- Real Sociedad goals - Over/Under 1.5
- Rayo Vallecano goals - Over/Under 1.5
- Rayo Vallecano goals - Over/Under 2.5
- Rayo Vallecano goals - Over/Under 3.5
- Real Sociedad goals - Over/Under 2.5
- Real Sociedad goals - Over/Under 3.5
- Handicap - Real Sociedad (-1)
- Handicap - Real Sociedad (-3)
- Handicap - Real Sociedad (-2)
- First Half Result
- Second Half Result
- First Half Handicap - Real Sociedad (-2)
- First Half Handicap - Real Sociedad (-1)
- Second Half Handicap - Real Sociedad (-2)
- Second Half Handicap - Real Sociedad (-1)
- First Half - Correct score
- Second Half - Correct score
- Anytime Correct Score
- Coupled Correct Scores
- 1st half result/2nd Half Result
- To win either half
- To win both halves
- Which half will produce most goals?
- Half with most Rayo Vallecano goals
- Half with most Real Sociedad goals
- When will Real Sociedad score first?
- When will Rayo Vallecano score first?
- Time of first goal - 10 Bands
- Draw No Bet
- Goal scored in both halves
- Both teams to score - 1st half
- Both teams to score - 2nd half
- To keep a clean sheet
- First Half - To keep a clean sheet
- Second Half - To keep a clean sheet
- To win to nil
- First Half - To win to nil
- Second Half - To win to nil
- Margin of victory
- To be leading at half time and not win
- To come from behind and win
- To come from behind and draw
- To come from behind and win or draw
- 1st Team to Score 2 Goals
- 1st Team to Score 3 Goals
- No Goal to be Scored Between
- Goal to be Scored Between
- To score in both halves
- Time of first home goal - 10 Bands
- 5th Goal
- Second Half - over/under 2.5
- First Half Rayo Vallecano No Bet
- Second Half - over/under 1.5
- Real Sociedad to not score between
- Real Sociedad to score between
- First Half Real Sociedad No Bet
- Rayo Vallecano to not score between
- Rayo Vallecano to score between
- Second Half Draw No Bet
- Second Half Rayo Vallecano No Bet
- Second Half - over/under 0.5
- 4th Goal
- 3rd Goal
- 2nd Goal
- Second Half Real Sociedad No Bet
- Time of first away goal - 10 Bands
- First Half - over/under 2.5
- First Half Draw No Bet
- First Half - over/under 1.5
- First Half - over/under 0.5
Check out our exciting football Goal Crazy coupon...
Check out our Cheltenham Festival markets here...
Some of the world's best players are in action here...
Women's title wide open at Indian Wells...
Take a look at our wide range of virtual action...
Struggling Vallecano take on Real Sociedad...
12 Mar. 19:45
12 Mar. 19:45
13 Mar. 20:05
15 Mar. 12:45
15 Mar. 15:00
15 Mar. 15:00
15 Mar. 15:00
Arsenal may trail Bayern Munich 2-0 after the first leg, but Arsene Wenger's side can take consolation from their 2-0 in Munich last season. Can the Gunners perform a miracle this time around? Tue 19:45 - ITV.
AC Milan dominated the first leg, but let their chances slip away and Diego Costa punished them late on. With that away goal for Atletico, Milan know they'll probably need at least two goals here. Tue 19:45 -Sky Sports 1.
City held their own against Barcelona until Demichelis was sent off and they must now score at least twice at the Camp Nou. Barca have lost two of their last three however, and can be beaten. 12:30 - Sky Sports 1.
PSG head into the second leg of this last-16 match against Bayer Leverkusen with a 4-goal lead. The home side have lost just one league game, but can Leverkusen hit back? Wed 19:45 - Sky Sports 4.
Seattle's demolition of Denver handed them the chance to become the first team since 2006 to defend a Super Bowl title. But with other teams likely to improve over the summer it won't be easy. 5th Sep.
The draw is complete and England are in a tough but entertaining looking group with Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica. Realistically, can you see past Brazil, Germany or Spain for the 2014 World Cup?