Online Sports Betting
Thursday brings with it some excellent action, not least from Meydan which features amongst our Early Prices. Plus also, Southwell, Wolverhampton and Wincanton. Click for all the value right now.
After a busy midweek, there are more domestic duties this weekend with a packed schedule. Click here for the full quickslip where all the top fixtures are priced up and available for your acca.
Berdych ended a 17-match losing run to Rafael Nadal with a superb straight sets win. Murray safely negotiated his way past Krygios, but has a poor 4-6 head-to-head record with the fired-up Czech. 08:30 - Eurosport.
- Set betting
- Total Games
- Game Handicap Betting
- Game Handicap Betting 2
- Game Handicap Betting 3
- Game Handicap Betting 4
- Total Games 2
- Total Games 3
- Total Games 4
- To win the 1st set
- To lose the 1st set and win the match
- To win the 1st set and win the match
- Total sets
- 1st Set - Correct Score Betting
- 1st Set - Total Games
- 2nd Set - Total Games
- 2nd Set Winner
- Will there be a tiebreak in the match?
- Tie-break in the 1st set?
- Who will break serve first?
- 1st player to serve a game to love
- First service game - Player 1
- First service game - Player 2
- Player 1 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- Player 2 - 1st Service Game to Deuce
- Player 1 - Score in 1st service game
- Player 2 - Score in 1st Service Game
- To win at least 1 set
- Total games Odd/Even
- Total Aces
- Total double faults
- Most Aces
- To serve the most double faults
- Tomas Berdych - Total Aces
- Andy Murray - Total Aces
- Tomas Berdych - Total Double Faults
- Andy Murray - Total Double Faults
- Total Match Breaks of Serve
- 1st to use the challenge system
- 1st challenge to be successful?
Phil Mickelson is keen to bounce back from a winless 2014 and where better than at a tournament he has won thrice. The lack of deep rough will help last year’s runner-up, Bubba Watson. Thu 14:30 - Sky Sports 4.
Villarreal have been in superb form of late, and haven't lost in an incredible 17 matches. Hosts Getafe must score, but they've only managed to win three of their last ten home games. Thu 19:00 - Sky Sports 5.
- Handicap betting
- To qualify
- Correct score
- First goalscorer
- Last goalscorer
- To score at any time
- The Total Result
- 1st Half - Result
- Both Teams to Score
- Match result with both teams to score
- 1st Half - Correct score
- Asian Line Handicap
- Goal Line
- Goal Bands
- Draw No Bet
- To score first and last
- Total goals
- Total goals (odd or even)
- Handicap betting 2
- Handicap betting 3
- Handicap betting 4
- Handicap betting 5
- Double chance
- Total goals - over/under 0.5
- Total goals - over/under 1.5
- Total goals - over/under 2.5
- Total goals - over/under 3.5
- Total goals - over/under 4.5
- Total goals - over/under 5.5
- Asian Line Handicap 2
- Team to Score 1st
- To Score the 2nd Goal
- To Score the 3rd Goal
- To Score the 4th Goal
- To Score the 5th Goal
- To Score the Last Goal
- Home Team - Goals (over/under)
- Home Team - Goal Bands
- Away Team - Goals (over/under)
- Away Team - Goal Bands
- 1st Team to Score 2 Goals
- 1st Team to Score 3 Goals
- Which Half will Produce the 1st Goal
- Which Half will Produce the Most Goals
- Margin of Victory
- To be Leading at Half time and Not Win
- To Come From Behind and Draw
- To Come From Behind and Win
- To Come From Behind and Win or Draw
- To keep a clean sheet
- To Score in Both Halves
- To Win Either half
- To Win to Nil
- First half-Result / 2ndHalf-Result
- 1st Half - Handicap betting
- 1st Half - Handicap betting 2
- 2nd Half - Result
- 2nd Half -Handicap betting
- 2nd Half - Handicap betting 2
- 1st Half - Home No Bet
- 1st Half - Away No Bet
- 1st Half - Double chance
- 1st Half - Team to Score 1st
- 1st Half - to Keep a Clean Sheet
- 1st Half - to Win to Nil
- First half - Total goals (Odd/Even)
- 1st Half - Total goals
- 2nd Half - Team to Score 1st
- 2nd Half - Correct score
- 2nd Half - Double chance
- 2nd Half - Home No Bet
- 2nd Half - Away No Bet
- 2nd Half - to Keep a Clean sheet
- 2nd Half - to Win to Nil
- Second half - Total goals (Odd/Even)
- 2nd Half - Total goals
Check out all of our Early Prices right here...
Build your football accumulator with our Midweek Quickslip...
Build your football accumulator with our Weekend Quickslip...
Can Andy Murray reach a fourth Aussie Open final?...
Tiger makes his season debut in Phoenix...
Can Villarreal hold on to their 1-0 first-leg advantage?...
31 Jan. 09:00
31 Jan. 12:15
31 Jan. 12:45
06 Feb. 20:05
07 Feb. 14:30
07 Feb. 18:00
|Seattle Seahawks v New England Patriots||New England Patriots (-1.0)||20/21||
|Seattle Seahawks (+1.0)||20/23|
Stan Wawrinka claimed his maiden Slam tournament here last year, but Novak Djokovic has taken four Aussie Open titles. The Serbian is yet to drop a set in this year's tournament, can Wawrinka somehow stop him? Eurosport.
England face India in their final Tri-Series match and all is still to play for. Whoever wins this one will qualify for the final where they will face a rampant Australia side yet to lose. Fri 03:20 - Sky Sports 2.
Pep Guardiola's men reconvene for a trip to second-placed Wolfsburg and both sides should feel refreshed after their winter break. Bayern are unbeaten after 17 and have won their last eight. Fri 19:30 - BT Sports 2.