Online Sports Betting
There is a busy Sunday of Horse Racing for you and to get ahead of the game our traders have priced up a host of contests early. These are from Curragh, Ascot, Doncaster and Limerick.
After a busy midweek, there are more domestic duties this weekend with a packed schedule. Click here for the full quickslip where all the top fixtures are priced up and available for your acca.
We've gone Goal Crazy at Ladbrokes. We don't want to know who's going to win or who's going to score first. All we want to know is will both teams score? Get your Goal Crazy accas on now!
Things are hotting up in the tennis world and this week sees the players head to Miami to compete for a massive prize. We have a host of markets available on each match so click for all the info. BT Sport/Sky Sports.
It was the Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg show in Australia, and expect the same in Malaysia as the F1 circus moves to Sepang. Could Ferrari or Williams spring a surprise? Sun 08:00 - Sky Sports F1.
- Points Finish (first 10 places)
- Podium Finish (first 3 places)
- Top 6 Finish
- To be Classified
- Not to be Classified
- Fastest official lap in race
- Which car will win the race?
- Dual Forecast
- Nationality of Winning Driver
- Race Winning Margin
- Betting w/o Hamilton and Rosberg
- Safety car to be deployed during race
- Total No. of Lap 1 Retirements
- No. of Classified Finishers in Race
- Hat Trick
A sold out Emirates Stadium for this colourful friendly between two of the world's premier footballing nations. Brazil beat Chile on penalties at last year's World Cup, expect goals this time. 15:00 - ITV.
- Handicap Betting
- Correct score
- First goalscorer
- Last goalscorer
- To score at any time
- Player to score two or more goals
- To score a hat-trick
- 1st Half - Result
- Both Teams to Score
- Match result with both teams to score
- 1st Half - Correct score
- Goal Bands
- Total goals
- Total goals (odd or even)
- Handicap Betting 2
- Handicap Betting 3
- Handicap Betting 4
- Handicap Betting 5
- Total goals - over/under 0.5
- Total goals - over/under 1.5
- Total goals - over/under 2.5
- Total goals - over/under 3.5
- Total goals - over/under 4.5
- Total goals - over/under 5.5
- Team to Score 1st
- To Score the Last Goal
- Which Half will Produce the 1st Goal
- Which Half will Produce the Most Goals
- Margin of Victory
- To be Leading at Half time and Not Win
- To Come From Behind and Draw
- To Come From Behind and Win
- To Come From Behind and Win or Draw
- To keep a clean sheet
- To Score in Both Halves
- To Win Either half
- To Win to Nil
- First half-Result / 2ndHalf-Result
- 1st Half - Handicap Betting
- 2nd Half - Result
- 2nd Half -Handicap Betting
- 2nd Half - Correct score
Sunday's Early Prices are all live right now...
Build your football accumulator with our Weekend Quickslip...
Check out our exciting football Goal Crazy coupon...
Click for all the match betting from Miami here...
Will there be yet more Mercedes domination in Malaysia?...
A tasty friendly as Brazil meet Chile in London...
Second in the table Preston have been depleted by international call-ups ahead of this clash with Fleetwood. Do they have enough strength in-depth to cope with their middling rivals? 14:15 - Sky Sports.
Scotland joined Ireland on seven points after winning 1-0 when they met. The Scots should boost their goal difference against Gibraltar who've conceded 21 goals in four matches. Sun 17:00 - Sky Sports 1.
Poland are the highest scorers in Euro qualifying with 15 goals. Ireland suffered their first defeat last time out, but remain in second due to their superior goal difference. Sun 19:45 - Sky Sports 5.
Northern Ireland have emerged as the suprise package of qualifying with three wins from their four group games leaving them second. Finland's sole victory so far came against Faroe Islands. 20:00 - Sky Sports 1.